"I want a personal academic website, but I don't know where to start."
"I don't have a lot of tech skills, but a website has been on my list for a while."
"I know I need a website, but it's a big project. I need motivation and guidance along the way."
Does this sound like you? This course may be just what you're looking for.
Learn new skills while creating your academic personal website
For graduate students, a personal website is a great way to share your work with the world.
This training will teach you how to
- plan and build a personal academic website*
- write a clear academic bio
- host documents like your CV
- showcase and link to publications
- share conferences and speaking engagements
- create graphics and write content for your site
- share your accomplishments
*This is a writing and content-focused website design course. While the training videos use WordPress, you may use whatever website platform or host you want.
Learn how to create your personal academic website. And, get the support and guidance you need with
- 6 weeks of email support
- monthly live office hours with Jennifer
You'll get access to Create Your Personal Academic Website for 1-year. Learn how you can get lifetime access to the course.
Did I mention the 30-day money back guarantee?
Graduate student benefits for a personal academic website
Here are some of the benefits you'll get from this training:
- Your friends and people in your field will be able to find you, and your work.
- If you teach, students learn about you in a fun and engaging way. And, if you have a good teaching section, it's a great way to attract students who actually understand what your classes will be like.
- People who want to get in touch (potential collaborators, the media) will be able to. They'll can learn about you and know how to reach out for speaking engagements, media requests, and collaborations.
- Potential funders and publishers will have a better understanding of who they're working with. Your ability to publicize yourself helps them justify their time and funds.
- You will have a better understanding of the impact of your own work.
- Website visitors will be able to develop longer-term connections with you and your work.
- People can connect with you on the social media accounts you share on your website with ease.
- The way the market is, many of you will be looking for non-academic jobs. A website helps communicate your work to potential employers and recruiters.
When you complete this course you will have an easy-to-navigate and engaging website to present your professional accomplishments.